BSc (Hons) Marketing with Law, Aberystwyth University
via 3+0 Degree Programme
This course combines the expertise of the Aberystwyth Business School and the Aberystwyth Law School and is designed to provide students with a critical and reflective understanding of business and marketing practices and its significance in contemporary global business strategies. Students will also gain crucial insights into legal elements that impact both the theoretical and practical dimensions of marketing.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which will enable students to progress towards a CIM qualification concurrently or gain graduate module exemptions.
The complementary blend of knowledge and highly transferable skills gained during the study of this course will enable graduates to add value to any organisation and perform confidently in an increasingly globalised and digitised business environment.
To enrol in this course, students are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 Credits for SPM (including English) or its equivalent, and
- 2 A-Level Passes/ 2 STPM Principals or a recognised Degree
*Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted
3 Years (Full-time/Part-time)
January, April, June, September
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed, allowing students to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the latest marketing theories and practices, along with a broad understanding of the law and its role in society.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex modern business concepts, functions and procedures as well as contemporary issues and challenges
- Understand and identify the laws that impact marketing initiatives in business, and other relevant legislation and case laws.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate advanced communication and marketing strategies for organisations that operate in complex environments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and the ability to apply classical and contemporary principles of marketing and communications within business planning.
- Demonstrate intellectual and transferable skills, especially those relevant to the practice of marketing and communications, including analytical, critical, individual and team skills.
- Marketing Principles
- Business Environment
- Managing Finance
- Legal Systems
- Management & Marketing Skills Analysis
- Law in Action
- Law of Obligations
- MPU 3112
- Co-curriculum 102
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Research Methods
- Corporate Governance
- MPU 3122
- MPU 3132
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Law of Contract
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Marketing Management
- Labour Law
- MPU 3142
- MPU 3152
* Please contact us to find out about scholarships, bursaries, special fee packages and course options for both Malaysian and international students.
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. International student fees are only applicable to non-Malaysian applicants. Examination fees may apply. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments.
CAREER ADVISOR.ASIA CAN :
ANSWER YOUR COURSE QUESTION
GIVE ADVICE ON JOB OUTCOMES
EXPLAIN FINANCE OPTIONS AND HELP YOU ENROL
Still have questions? Contact us.