BA (Hons) Business Studies, University of South Wales
via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
This course provides a structured and extensive academic grounding in the modern business world and equips students with the practical skills to stand out in a competitive job market.
The course covers key business functions, including marketing, human resource management (HRM), accounting and economics, data-driven decision making, creativity and innovation, leading and managing change.
The complementary blend of knowledge, skills and abilities gained will enable graduates to add value to organisations across all business sectors and perform confidently in an increasingly globalised and digitised business environment.
To enrol in this course, students are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 SPM Credits (including English) or equivalent, and
- 2 A Level Passes/ 2 STPM Principals or a recognised Degree
*Trial Examination/Forecast results are accepted
3 Years (Full-time)
January, April, June & September
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively through a variety of media to facilitate organisational and business goals.
- Use analytics to make judgments and decisions, and deploy problem-solving in dynamic and changing environments.
- Analyse market and organisational conditions to identify and deploy tactics, operations and strategies to drive success.
- Establish personal and organisational values, ethics, behaviours and patterns of actions that engender trust, respect and collaboration.
- Demonstrate the ability to foster constructive professional and personal relationships to achieve organisational goals.
- Solve market- and organisation-based problems through creativity and innovation.
- Accounting & Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Basic Business Statistics (Elective)
- Management (Elective)
- Titas (MPU)
- Hubungan Etnik (MPU)
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Business Communication (Elective)
- Management Information System (Elective)
- Community Service (MPU)
- Critical Thinking (MPU)
- Ethics of Communication (MPU)
- A wide range of subjects are offered at the University of South Wales
* Please contact us to find out about scholarships, bursaries, special fee packages and course options for both Malaysian and international students.
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. International student fees are only applicable to non-Malaysian applicants. Examination fees may apply. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments.
CAREER ADVISOR.ASIA CAN :
ANSWER YOUR COURSE QUESTIONS
GIVE ADVICE ON JOB OUTCOMES
EXPLAIN FINANCE OPTIONS AND HELP YOU ENROL
Still have questions? Contact us.