Diploma in Accounting
The Diploma in Accounting is aimed at preparing learners to meet the demands and challenges of the Accounting profession. Students will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to function as entry level accounting professionals in business organisations. Students will be able to apply knowledge required to fulfill an accounting-support role and participate in financial discussions and decision-making in any organisation.
A minimum requirement of:
- 3 SPM / O-Level Credits, OR
- 3 B’s in UEC (Pass in Bahasa Malaysia), OR
- SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) upon completion of Level 1,2 and 3, OR
- A recognised Certificate in Business
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the Government of Malaysia
*For the Accounting programme, a minimum pass in Mathematics is required
2 Years (Full-time/Part-time)
January, May & September
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Apply acquired knowledge in the real world and make good decisions.
- Acquire knowledge on the roles, functions & activities as an accountant, auditor, tax consultant and entrepreneur.
- Possess extensive knowledge in accounting concepts and practices in global environment.
- Understand the know how to apply the concepts and practices in accounting activities and use accounting software and other technologies.
- Collaborate to exchange ideas and to achieve desired outcomes through teamwork.
- Introduction To Financial Accounting
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- English for Academic Purpose
- Learning Skills for Open Distance Learner
- Introduction to Business
- Business Mathematics
- Financial Accounting I
- Pendidikan Moral
- Pengajian Islam
- Fundamentals Of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- Company Law
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting II
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to Cost Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Computerized Accounting
- Taxation 1
- Financial Accounting III
- Principles of Management
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Auditing
- Business Law
- Taxation II
- Auditing and Assurance
- Quantitative Methods for Business
* Please contact us to find out about scholarships, bursaries, special fee packages and course options for both Malaysian and international students.
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. International student fees are only applicable to non-Malaysian applicants. Examination fees may apply. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments.
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. International student fees are only applicable to Non-Malaysian applicants. Examination fees may apply. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments. Kindly enquire about financing options available
CAREER ADVISOR.ASIA CAN :
ANSWER YOUR COURSE QUESTIONS
GIVE ADVICE ON JOB OUTCOMES
EXPLAIN FINANCE OPTIONS AND HELP YOU ENROL
Still have questions? Contact us.