LLB (Hons), University of London International Programmes
3+0 Degree Programme
In an increasingly competitive global environment, the University of London International Programmes LLB Degree continues to offer the security of an internationally-recognised ‘gold standard’ qualification established for over 100 years. The University prides itself on its prestigious worldwide reputation, and was the first to offer a degree in English Law in the 1890s.
BAC, a UOL Affiliate Centre (the highest level of recognition awarded by UOL), has been preparing students for the UOL LLB International Programme since 1991. BAC has an enviable track record on the programme owing to its outstanding faculty comprising experienced and dedicated lecturers/examiners.
Upon completing the course, graduates will join a distinguished group of solicitors, barristers and judges around the world who began their careers by obtaining their law degree from the University of London International Programmes.
Graduates who meet the minimum requirements may directly progress to the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in Malaysia or the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) in the UK, and join the legal profession as an entry-level lawyer upon completion.
To enrol in this course, students are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 Credits for SPM (including English), and
- 2 A-Level Passes / 2 STPM Principals or its equivalent, or
- A recognised Diploma or Degree
*Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted
3 Years (Full-time)
January, April, June & September
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of management in practice, and its relevance to business, trade and commerce in both the public and private sector.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex modern business concepts, functions and procedures as well as contemporary issues and challenges that it face
- Apply themselves to the intricacy of management challenges and the combined impact of the economic, financial, human and legal issues that managers deal with on a daily basis.
- Understand and identify the laws that impact the business world such as Company Law, Law of Contract , Commercial law and other relevant legislations and case laws
- Evaluate the impact of changes in the business environment in terms of economic events, changes in accounting practices, changes in the regulatory and legal environment, marketing decisions, and the development of business strategies
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Legal system and method
- Public Law
- Equity and Trusts
- Tort Law
- European Union Law (Elective)
- Commercial Law (Elective)
- Family Law (Elective)
- Jurisprudence and legal theory
- Property Law
- Company Law (Elective)
- Conflict of Laws (Elective)
- Evidence (Elective)
- Intellectual Property (Elective)
- Dissertation (Elective)
CAREER ADVISOR.ASIA CAN :
ANSWER YOUR COURSE QUESTIONS
GIVE ADVICE ON JOB OUTCOMES
EXPLAIN FINANCE OPTIONS AND HELP YOU ENROL
Still have questions? Contact us.