Lawyers apply the law to specific situations and advise their clients on a course of action based on legal rights and resposibilities. Some lawyers work in the business world, providing counsel to corporate clients on business transactions.
Other lawyers work with persons in the legal system, advocating on their behalf and representing them in court actions.
The average salary of a lawyer is RM 5,083 per month.
RM 5,083 /month
RM 2,065 – RM 28,116 /month
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent analytic ability and be able to interpret law sand legal rulings.
- Must be skilled at gathering and applying information.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Able to retain large amounts of information.
- Accurate in execution of their duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to generate persuasive arguments.
- Excel at problem-solving tasks.