Graphic Design Certification (Beginner), Digital Transformation Academy
Part Time /
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify design principles and apply them to visual communication.
• Create simple graphic designs from concept to the finished product using graphic design tools.
• Use simple graphic design tools and techniques such as typography, colour, composition and narrative for the intended design.
• Produce graphic design processes and concepts with professionals in the field.
• Apply basic design principles to present ideas, information, products, and services in a creative visual manner
• Have the fundamental technical skills, knowledge, and abilities in graphic design
• Demonstrate adherence to professional graphic design industry standards
Entry Requirements :
1. Adobe Photoshop
• Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
• Getting started with Photoshop
• Working with Images
• Resizing & Cropping Images
• Working with Basic Selections
• Creating Special Effects
• Creating Threshold effects on portrait (Brush)
2. Adobe Illustrator
• Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
• Working With Paths
• Working With Layers
• Working with Type
• Saving/Slicing for the Web
• Image and Photoshop Integration
• Printing & Exporting
*A Certificate of Completion shall be given upon completion.