Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP), Digital Marketing Academy11791
|Study Mode||Part Time /|
Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will provide you with an in-depth understanding of how to strategize and implement effective digital marketing campaigns. You will also be able to;
- Understand the key concepts of digital, how it has changed customer behavior and the implications for your role and the wider business.
- Achieve business goals by understanding how to devise, implement and measure digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- Understand the importance of digital channels and strategies and know how to use SEO, paid search, content, advertising and email to drive customer engagement.
Entry Requirements :
Introduction to Digital Marketing - This module introduces the core principles and purpose of digital marketing. It will enable you to develop clear and actionable business objectives for a digital marketing plan, gain audience and industry insight.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Developing Objectives
- Digital Research
- Cultural Research
- Connecting with the Customer
Content Marketing - The Content Marketing module will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to plan and execute a content marketing strategy in a persona-oriented and data-driven way informed by business objectives, aligned with the buyer journey and overall marketing strategy.
- Concepts & Strategy
- Using Content Research
- Content Marketing Plans
- Creating & Curating Content
- Publishing & Distributing Content
- Metrics & Performance
Social Media Marketing - The Social Media module introduces the key platforms for digital marketing and demonstrates how to set up a social media experience for a business.
- Key Social Platforms
- Setting up a Social Media Experience
- Growing & Engaging an Audience
- Social Media Campaigns
- Data-Driven Audience & Campaign Insights
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) module will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that brings the right kind of visitors to your website. It will help you understand how to boost conversions, stand out against competitors and ensure the best possible ROI.
- SEO Fundamentals
- SEO & Business Objectives
- SEO Content Plan
- Search Ranking
- SEO Performance
Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads - This module begins with the fundamentals of paid search and it’s benefits and demonstrates how to implement and manage Pay-Per Click (PPC) campaigns using Google Ads. Through the Paid Search Module, you will understand the key concepts underpinning bid auctions, how to manage paid advertising budgets, and how to optimize paid search campaigns.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Google Ads
- Search Campaign Management
- Search Campaign Measurement
Display & Video Advertising - The Display and Video Advertising module begins with the fundamentals of display and video advertising and demonstrates how to set up and manage a YouTube channel. It covers the ad formats available within Google Display Network and YouTube and shows you how to set up and manage campaigns.
- Fundamentals of Display & Video Advertising
- Google Display Network
- Ad Formats
- Video Campaigns
- Measurement and Optimization
Email Marketing - The Email Marketing module begins with the fundamentals of email marketing and how the concepts of segmentation, personalization, timing, and engagement along with the legislation and regulations surrounding data protection underpin an effective email marketing strategy.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Tools and Strategy
- Email Design
- Email Campaigns
- Testing and Optimizing
- Marketing Automation
Website Optimization - The Website Optimization module will explore how to build and publish a well-designed, high-performing and optimized website that is aligned to your business goals. You will use the key components of web design to design, create and publish an effective website and choose the most suitable hosting option based on budget and business goals.
- Web Design and Website Optimization
- Websites Design Principles & Website Copy
- User-Centered Design
- Website Optimization
- Website Metrics
Analytics with Google Analytics - The Analytics module begins with the fundamentals of web analytics and the associated legal responsibilities and best practices concerning data collection, consent, and privacy that enable a digital marketer to draw actionable conclusions from website or marketing channel data.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Setting Goals
- Monitoring Campaigns
- Analyzing & Recording Data
Digital Marketing Strategy - The Digital Marketing Strategy module identifies the core components of an effective digital marketing strategy and explains how to develop a successful budget plan and measure the ROI for digital activities.
- Strategy Objectives & KPIs
- Digital Strategy Research
- Creative Strategy
- Digital Marketing
Tuition Fees Structure
|All Inclusive Fee||